Tuesday, December 12, 2017

SALON CASS.COM NEW EDITION OF EXCLUSIVE BRANDS!

SO.....I'm sure you know all about the whole floor issue in  Salon Cass...well, great news, its mid way complete! (Yay) . The good and bad thing is that I completely sold out of Cass Elite Haircare Smoothing shampoo and conditioner due to clients needing to shampoo at home before arriving to their appointment. ( good for me $ Bad for you) lol.. So, since the turn around for restocking is about 2 -3 weeks I took in consideration to add a store on Salon Cass.com where you can purchase my recommended top quality products. These products are not available in your local beauty supply store, if they are, they're marked up 5x the original price (yikes). You will need to be a licensed cosmetologist to order these products..but not on saloncass.com! You are privy to these products like any licensed stylist!! These are all products and tools that I use on my clients outside of my Cass Elite brand. If your hair is very thick ( 4c-ish) please order the Brazilian Blowout Shampoo and Conditioner. For all other textures please order the Moroccan Oil smoothing shampoo /conditioner. I will be adding more products along the way and I will keep you all updated! Again , I appreciate you all for riding this wave with me ...xoxoxo.... click the link to get your Exclusive Haircare www.shopsaloncass.com/Exclusivehaircare


No comments:

Post a Comment