Monday, December 4, 2017

Thank You !!!

I would like to thank everyone who supported in the expansion of Salon Cass brand of hair care products!! This is amazing...the Moroccan Texturing Cream continues to sell out online and in the salon!! It has only been 1 year since I've launched and it has sold out of 4 shipments !  I'm so elated,I can not express how much this means to me! Thank you to each and every one of you! Now I have to triple stock this product along with the Hot Blocker heat protectant. You guys have helped me to climb the selling chart for introducing my line to Sally's Beauty Supply! I greatly appreciate it and I wish to continue to deliver great products and service to you all as well! xoxo
                                         ***** CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE*****

No comments:

Post a Comment