Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The Mane Choice (hair ,nail,skin ) Vitamins Review

 

 About 4 years ago I discovered this product via instagram. I remember following a woman with big , healthy, waist length natural hair! I thought wow, this cannot be real...who's hair is this!!? The womans name is Courtney Adeleye ( founder of The Mane Choice) . As I scrolled through   her photos, I noticed that she had her very own brand of hair growth vitamins. I clicked on her website and purchased the 2 bottle deal which is a 2month supply. Ok....so the pills are very big and hard to swallow. If you are not a pro at taking pills, like me, you can crack them open and empty them into a glass of juice.  I recommend eating a snack when taking these pills because it will make you feel a bit queezy! Take 2 per day or both at once. I would take them at once every night just to get it out of the way. After I completed my two months supply my hair had become so thick toward the root. I couldn't believe the fullness! It was like my strands were on steroids. I didn't notice the length being significantly longer than usual but the thickness was evident. As far as my skin, I didn't break out, although I have sensitive skin, I actually noticed a slight improvement. I drink a lot of water so maybe that had a lot to do with it.  I give these pills an A in my book! They WORK! I recommend them to my clients and the majority of them loved their results which takes about two months to really notice.  If you haven't tried this product yet what are you waiting for? click the link below to order your very own and start growing thick ,beautiful hair today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment