Saturday, October 8, 2016

360 Lace Frontal Band



I bet you are wondering..."What will they think off next?" This 360 frontal band is amazing! Go ahead, braid all of your natural hair up and let this unit give the glory! So, in the photo, I only applied the 360 frontal unit to show you all the mechanics of it. As you can see, I didn't cut the lace because she wanted a different style however, she kindly agreed to let me take a few pics of her wearing it. As you can see in the picture on the right, there is an opening in the center which allows your stylist to sew bundles of hair to fill it in. I didn't fill it in, I only pulled it up into a bun to show how full and beautiful this lace system is. Just imagine if I had sewn bundles in the center!? Can you picture how full this will look...its already a nice sized bun without the added bundles! Well, this 360 frontal is 16"s long at stretched length. The longest I sell these in is 22"...I only do pre orders because it has to made so it will take approximately 6 business days to arrive at your door! want one?? click here I got you covered!



No comments:

Post a Comment